Mirrors are wonderful tools for engaging young children. They add depth, dimension to play and develop visual senses. Older children can explore concepts such as symmetry and spatial awareness.
Incorporating different elements of play, we now have a scratch-resistant acrylic mirror that fits in our exclusive sensory play trays!
- Use them as a mirror insert in our play trays - adds a spatial element to sensory play activities
- Base for small world playscapes
- Paint on them using washable paint - paint a self reflection!!
- Have them upright on the wall (we recommend using 3M velcro strips to secure them).
Made from scratch resistant silver acrylic, 3mm thickness.
They fit perfect in our exclusive play trays (35.5cm diameter). They will fit in the white play tray (38cm) that we no longer carry, with allowance at the corners (see last photo with white tray, mirror is on its back).
- Mirrors are scratch resistant, not scratch proof. The use of sharp objects will damage the surface. Mirror is one sided. Remove plastic film before use.
- Acrylic mirrors are breakable but they do not shatter like glass. Please use with adult supervision and ensure they are firmly secured on vertical surfaces.
- Comes with a storage bag to store and protect your mirror.
- Available for sale as a discounted bundle with our play trays, or sold separate.
- Tray, toys and mirror blocks in photos are not included. Click on individual links for more information.