A packet of approximately 100 large dry waterbeads in assorted colours (clear, blue, red, yellow, green).
Expands to approximately 3cm/4cm. The bigger they expand, the softer they are.
A good, firm size to withstand play is around 3cm. Different colours expand in different times and sizes.
- Water beads can be a choking hazard.
- Dry waterbeads CANNOT BE consumed. Please use with supervision with young children.
- Soak for approximately 24 hours. The beads will appear uneven and gradually turn smooth. Do not oversoak the beads/soak for too long. They will absorb too much water, be too soft and will break up when played with. If oversoaked, leave to dry under the sun so they will dehydrate and turn small again.
- Store in a container, add water before use should they turn small.
- Please do not dispose in the sink/drain.